Oct 6, 2020
Misty Williams is a 15-year entrepreneur and digital marketing
strategist, Misty spent years struggling to reclaim her health and
vitality after a botched surgery to remove an endometrial cyst,
followed by debilitating brain fog, extreme fatigue, tanked
hormones, unexplained weight gain (45 lbs in 4 months!),
hypothyroidism and thyroid nodules, and premature ovarian
After her doctors told her they didn’t have answers outside of
drugs and surgery, Misty embarked on the arduous path of finding
answers to reclaim her energy, brain power and figure! She founded
HealingRosie.com to provide women with the resources and community
to successfully confront the unexpected chronic health issues that
are often experienced by high-performing women as they age.
This episode is all about “Hormone Deficiency, Cycle Related
Insomnia & Bioidentical Hormones”
- Misty’s story, endometriosis and challenges after surgical
errors and what messed up her sleep so much? What is her deep
frustration regarding the medical community?
- How did Misty cope with the multiple health challenges that
impacted her sleep?
- What is the connection between Serotonin and sleep?
- How was she able to make the shift that pulled her out of the
pathetic state she was in?
- When is the role of deficiencies in poor sleep? What are some
of the very common nutrient deficiencies that impact sleep?
- Do hormone deficiencies trigger sleep issues? What can women
- What is the difference between synthetic and bio identical
hormones? How can synthetic hormones impact your hormones while bio
identical support you? How are these connected to sleep?
- How does mercury poisoning impact you? How can you detoxify
from heavy metals like mercury?
- Cycle related insomnia is very real for many women.
- Is melatonin the wonder sleep supplement? Many people take
melatonin and then find it does not help. Is this because there are
other things going on within their body or that they have a problem
with melatonin itself? What can you do to improve melatonin? What
are the other supplements that anyone needs to look at for better
- Is it true that there are people who need less sleep? How can
you know if your low sleep is based on sleep genetics or adrenal
- What are Misty’s personal signature sleep
- What are external and internal stressors?
For more on Misty Williams, you can follow her:
For more on Deepa, The Sleep Whisperer, be sure to follow her on
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/sleepwhisperer
and you can also mail Deepa at email@example.com or find
her at www.phytothrive.com